DIY Blogger Handbook
Learn to create a beautiful DIY/craft blog post that is sure to attract lots of attention with this series of informative videos, helpful tips, and interviews with Brittany Jepsen of The House that Lars Built, a popular DIY blog.
- GOAL: publish a clever & beautiful DIY blog post
- Strengthen concept creation skills
- Hone your crafting skills
- Improve your storytelling skills with great styling for your project
- Enhance your photography skills with tips from a DIY photographer
- Learn how to format and write your tutorial for your blogging platform
- Create buzz about your blog post with tried and true social media tips
Suggested MaterialsBasic blogging information (like having a familiarity with your blogging platform) is required.
A basic knowledge of Photoshop (or Photoshop equivalent) is required. If needed you can download a free 30 day trial of Photoshop.
A basic knowledge of photography is expected as we won't be going over basics. We will be going over photography as it specifically relates to crafts.